- 1 1/2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cracked black pepper
- 2 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 pounds boneless sirloin steak, cut into 48 (1-inch) pieces
- 4 peaches, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 small red onions, each cut into 8 wedges
- 2 large red bell peppers, each cut into 8 (1-inch) pieces
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Parsley sprigs (optional)
- Prepare grill.
- To prepare kebabs, combine first 7 ingredients; toss well. Thread 3 steak pieces, 2 peach wedges, 1 onion wedge, and 1 bell pepper piece alternately onto each of 16 (12-inch) skewers. Place kebabs on grill rack coated with cooking spray; grill 6 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally. Place kebabs on a platter; cover loosely with foil. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- To prepare sauce, combine chopped parsley and next 5 ingredients (chopped parsley through garlic), stirring with a whisk. Spoon over kebabs. Garnish with parsley sprigs, if desired.
Calories: 217 (30% from fat), Fat: 7.2g (sat 2.4g,mono 3g,poly 0.4g), Protein: 25.5g, Carbohydrate: 12.4g, Fiber: 3.2g, Cholesterol: 69mg, Iron: 3.8mg, Sodium: 768mg, Calcium: 38mg
Yield: 8 servings (serving size: 2 kebabs)