Rosemary Apple Goat Cheese Crostini
- 1/2 whole wheat baguette, sliced
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 granny smith apple, diced
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 1/2 tablespoon rosemary, chopped + extra for garnish
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt & pepper
- 5 tablespoons goat cheese
- honey for drizzling
Step 1: Saute apples, raisins, rosemary, salt & pepper with olive oil over medium heat until softened and raisins begin to plump up. Add 1 tablespoon of water while cooking if the mixture gets too dry (this will also help raisins plump).
Step 2: In the meantime, toast the baguette slices until just starting to turn golden brown around the edges.
Step 3: Spread goat cheese on baguette slices once toasted.
Step 4: Spoon sauteed apple mixture on top of baguettes.
Step 5: Drizzle with honey and finish with more chopped rosemary for garnish.
Step 6: Serve these adorable appetizers on Smarty's beautiful White Square Disposable Plastic Party Dinnerware Value Set.