DIY Thanksgiving Thankful Tree
Thanksgiving is the perfect time to show gratitude for everything you have in your life. Whether it's family, friends, or other blessings, now is the time to extend thanks. And what better way to express gratitude than with a Thanksgiving thankful tree? The idea behind this fun project is simple: write down everything you're grateful for on Thanksgiving Day and hang them on a decorative tree in your home. This will help you be more thankful throughout the holiday season and serve as a beautiful decoration once Thanksgiving has passed!
What Is a Thanksgiving Thankful Tree?
A thankful tree is a simple way to express gratitude. It's a fun project you can do with your kids, friends, and family, and it also makes for a pretty decoration to display at Thanksgiving dinner.
The idea behind these thankful trees is to write down what you're grateful for on scraps of paper or even leaves and then hang them from the tree branches.
What You Need to Make a Thankful Tree?
- Ribbon or Twine
- Hole Punch
- Decorative Tree
How to Make The Most Unique Thanksgiving Thankful Tree?
- Use a variety of materials. You can use paper, fabric, yarn, or anything else that you want to make your project special.
- Add some glitter and sparkle. Who doesn't love glittery items? This is an excellent idea for kids' crafts!
- Use different colors and sizes of paper. It's always nice to have something colorful on your Thanksgiving table!
- Use different types of paper, like construction paper or cardstock, if you want something thicker. If you're going for something thinner, then parchment or tissue paper will work nicely, too, since it has more texture than regular printer paper does without being too thick either though it may tear easier depending on how many times someone touches them while they're hanging up there so just keep that in mind when making yours :)
- Start by cutting the paper (or any other material you choose) into fall leaf shapes.
- Ask the kids or your dinner guests to write something they are thankful for on the leaves.
- Punch a hole and thread a ribbon through which the leaf will hang.
- Hang the leaves on the branch to create a festive display.
Prepare a Delicious Thanksgiving Dinner
We think that Thanksgiving is about more than just the turkey. It's about sharing your time with family and friends and making memories you'll cherish forever.
We know that sometimes it can be hard to have a sit-down family dinner when you've got so many other things going on—work, school, activities for your kids… it feels like there's never enough time in the day. But if you plan ahead and make some simple tweaks to your schedule, you can still have a fantastic Thanksgiving dinner without worrying about everything else.
Here are some ideas for recipes that you can make for Thanksgiving dinner:
- Roast turkey
- Mashed potatoes
- Green bean casserole
- Thanksgiving pie
Set An Elegant Thanksgiving Table
What's the best way to set a beautiful Thanksgiving table? Here are some ideas:
- Use disposable dinner plates and shiny plastic silverware. At Smarty Had A Party, you can find various disposable partyware that looks so fancy! Plus, disposable dinnerware provides a quick and hassle-free way to clean up when your dinner is over.
- Use a paper dinner napkin for each plate. Smarty's modern and high-quality napkins are made of thick, absorbent, top-quality paper materials that will easily handle the demands of your guests while looking beautiful at the same time.
- Use a colorful disposable table runner or tablecloth underneath your dishes and glasses. These phenomenal tablecloths are made of premium quality plastic materials. They are sturdy enough to hold up under hot dishes but still lightweight enough to easily fold and put away when you are done. These are one-time, single-party-use disposable tablecloths—that way, you don't have to worry about keeping them around after your dinner!
Use a Thankful Tree as an Amazing Thanksgiving Centerpiece
A thankful tree is an awesome Thanksgiving centerpiece for your Thanksgiving table. It's easy and fun to make, and it looks so beautiful on the table that everyone will compliment you on it.
The thankful tree will also make a beautiful addition to your Thanksgiving decorations for years to come.
Read Your Notes of Thanks
Go through them, and read them to yourself or your family. Look at the words you wrote down, and really think about what they mean to you and how they made you feel. Then, find a place for them in your home where everyone can see them every day.
You should also frame some of these notes so everyone who comes over can see what thankful things are important to you!
Thankful Trees Are a Fun and Simple Way to Express Gratitude on Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving trees are a fun and simple way to express gratitude on Thanksgiving. And as you see, they're easy to make, too!
While we love to give thanks to our friends, family, and loved ones, sometimes it's hard to know what to say. You can use a thankful tree as a way to capture all of the things you're grateful for while also making an effort to be mindful of what's around you.
A thankful tree is like any other kind of tree—it has branches that branch out into leaves and acorns (or pine cones if you're more of a nature lover). But instead of collecting pine needles or leaves that fall from the sky, this type of tree contains words and ideas about what makes us happy.
We recommend trying this DIY project if you're looking for a new way to celebrate Thanksgiving. It's simple and inexpensive to create, so anyone can do it! The most important thing is that you get creative with the materials you have on hand. If you don't have any paper or paint lying around, then just use whatever's available - like some colorful leaves from outside?
You could also attach pictures instead of leaves or branches: photos of things that make you feel grateful throughout life; people who inspire gratitude in their actions; things that bring joy into your life; etcetera.