Tropical Frozen Cocktail Recipe
Escape the winter blues with this fantastic Tropical Frozen Cocktail
What you need:
- Chopped pineapple - 1 can
- Cream of coconut - 1 can
- Blue food coloring - only needed for the non-alcoholic version
- Honey or light corn syrup - for garnish
- Sweetened coconut flakes - for garnish
- Blue curacao (optional) - 1/2 cup
- Vodka or light rum (optional) - 1/2 cup
- Cocktail glass - we used the stemless wine glasses
- Paper straws - we used light blue chevron striped paper straws
- Dip the rim of your cocktail glass into honey or light corn syrup and roll in coconut flakes.
- Non-alcoholic version: Combine chopped pineapple, cream of coconut, ice, and a few drops of blue food coloring into a blender. Then, blend it up! Alcoholic version: Combine chopped pineapple, cream of coconut, ice, vodka or light rum, and curacao into a blender. Blend it up!
- Pour drink into cocktail glasses containing coconut garnish.
- Add paper straws.