All of us love the idea of chocolate. One way or the other, we just want to consume it and reward ourselves with a sudden rush of dopamine. In winter, the best form of chocolate is hot chocolate. It is a heavenly sweet, drinking chocolate made with shaved chocolate, cocoa powder, milk, and sweeteners.
Chocolate is the key ingredient to making this recipe what it is - awesome! Some recipes include cocoa powder, and some include just the chocolate shavings, but we have decided to add both to our rich hot chocolate recipe to give you the flavor of winter. Make homemade hot chocolate this holiday season and get ready to receive an endless amount of compliments from the guests.
We are going to share the best recipe for homemade hot chocolate to make your winter holidays warm and cozy. Even if you have committed to not eating chocolate due to whatever reasons, this hot chocolate will make you push your limits, and you might even beg for more.
Here is a list of ingredients you will need to make a perfect hot chocolate at home.
- Cocoa powder: ⅓ cup
- White sugar: ¾ cup
- Milk: 3½ cup
- Chocolate shavings: ⅓ cups
- Vanilla extract: ¾ teaspoon
- Salt: 1 pinch
- Cream: ⅓ cup
Make sure the cocoa powder is unsweetened since it adds a deep chocolate flavor to the drink.
- In a saucepan, add sugar, salt, and cocoa powder, and whisk them well together. Then add milk, chocolate shavings, and vanilla to them.
- Place the saucepan over the stove and turn on medium heat until the liquid starts to simmer. Note that it is important to whisk continuously because you don’t want to burn the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate is melted and the cocoa powder is completely dissolved in the milk, take it off the stove and divide it into cups. Add cream to the cups to enjoy the rich flavor of your homemade hot chocolate.
The amount of ingredients in this recipe serves 4, but you can always decrease or increase the number of ingredients based on the number of people you have to serve.
Now that you’ve made the best hot chocolate in town following this recipe, you must serve it elegantly. Our elegant disposable mugs are a perfect solution to your problems. They make serving a cinch and look gorgeous on your party tables. Serve this amazingly delicious hot chocolate in our disposable plastic mugs and enjoy the warmth of winter with elegance.
Your satisfaction is what drives us to perfection! We ensure that this delicious drink, when served in our elegant disposable mugs will make your winter parties memorable.
Know how this drink will impact your health and metabolism by knowing the nutritional values of the drink. A single serving of the above-mentioned drink contains:
- Calories: 310 kcal
- Cholesterol: 28.3 mg
- Proteins: 9.3 g
- Fat: 8.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 52.8 g
- Sodium: 102.1 mg