Throw An Epic 4th Of July Party
Cotton Candy On A Glow Stick
I have always loved cotton candy. But these, well come on! They kick them up a few hundred notches. After all, they GLOW!
Americans all around the world cherish and relish the glory of freedom and indulge in fun-filled activities to celebrate the independence of their homeland. Let’s make this year’s 4th of July celebrations special by organizing an awesome glow in the dark party!
Smarty has prepared for all you Smarties a fabulous Glow Cotton Candy idea to beautify your 4th July party! These are nothing like those so-greasy-that-they-actually-look-glow-in-the-dark potatoes you used to get with your hot meal in the school caf… This is pure sugar, melt-in-your-mouth, light-up cotton candy goodness elegantly placed in our very own cocktail glasses.
Here's what you'll need:
- cocktail glasses (We recommend tall glasses with stems that can be filled.)
- pink and blue cotton candy (best fresh and fluffy)
- red and blue glow sticks (2-3 per glass)
How to make them:
- Wrap a handful of pink and/or blue cotton candy around 2-3 glow sticks. Be very gentle so as not to mold the cotton candy and make it stiff.
- Place one cotton candied glow stick in each cocktail glass.
- Arrange the cotton candy so that it completely fills the glass and loosely forms an ice-cream shaped top.
- Serve and enjoy.
If you can get your hands on your own cotton candy machine, use glow sticks in place of the paper cones when spinning the sugar. SO cool.