St. Patrick's Day or the Feast of St. Patrick is soon to arrive! It is a green-filled celebration of the Irish culture when wearing green clothes, drinking green beer, eating green sweets, and celebrating all things Irish is a must. And you don't even have to be Irish to celebrate St Patrick's Day (everybody is Irish on St. Patty's Day, after all!). All you need to do is host a joyful feast day for your closest friends and family members in the comfort of your home with Irish inspired menu, some Irish music, and green-themed, enchanting, and whimsical decorations to bring in the lucky festive cheer and include all the joyous St. Patrick's Day traditions to celebrate Irish pride and make your celebration stand out.
If you are unsure about how to get your party supplies in advance and all in one place to decorate your St. Patrick's Day party without going to the store, you don't need to worry! Smarty Had A Party has everything you need at an exceptional wholesale price! To help you turn this festive feast day into a memorable celebration with a pure Irish feel, create a magical tablescape for St. Patrick's Day with decorative plates, trays, disposable flatware, chargers, wine glasses, champagne flutes, disposable party dinnerware sets, and other plasticware, order your St. Patrick's Day tableware from our online store and get inspired by our impressive table decor ideas to add that gorgeous oomph factor to your party.
To make you inspired in advance, we have arranged this easy yet beautiful Peacock table setup, which will definitely win over any leprechaun! By setting a fabulous table for St. Patrick's Day, you will make a lovely first impression on your guests and get everyone in a celebratory mood. Style your table with a green tablecloth and pair it with a blue table runner to impart a charming elegance. Choose our disposable dinnerware to ensure your tablescape is absolutely beautiful and make clean up after the party safe and hassle-free. Arrange our green dinnerware set and silver cake plates with clear cutlery and colorful napkins on your table for a chic flair. Furthermore, choose our elegant wine glasses and champagne flutes to let your guests toast to their blessings with a pint of cheer.
Guinness Cupcake Push Pops with Bailey's Frosting Recipe
What you need:
- Push Pops Treat Containers
- Mini Guinness cupcakes and Bailey's frosting
- Pastry bottle or bag
- Green sprinkles
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup Guinness stout
- 2/3 cup Dutch-processed cocoa powder
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini cupcake pan or use liners.
- Heat butter, Guinness, cocoa, and brown sugar in a saucepan on low heat and whisk until butter is melted and the mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and let the mixture cool.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. Add eggs, sour cream, chocolate mixture and beat on medium until smooth.
- Pour into the mini cupcake pan and bake for 20-25 minutes. Let mini cupcakes cool completely
- For the frosting, cream butter until fluffy and slowly add sugar. Add Bailey's and milk and mix on low until it's the right consistency.