The snow is melting, and winter is finally parting its way….or at least it’s supposed to be, so it is time to box up your Christmas and New Year decorations. Most of us are hurrying her out the door to welcome a more appealing friend, Spring, that is just a couple of weeks away from us. But as we all know a little too well, winter sometimes has a hard time saying goodbye. Although the cold dark days of winter can get dull and old, there are some perks that we may actually begin to miss once the season has long passed. Hence, we have decided that before we welcome the Spring flowers, we should celebrate one last winter party and take in all of her coziness while it's still here. And to make the throwing party easier for you, Smarty Had A Party prepared a fantastic End of Winter Bash Sale! From beautiful disposable party dinnerware sets, trays, plates, and bowls to elegant wine glasses, coffee mugs, and champagne flutes, our selection of plasticware, dinnerware, flatware, ecoware, and drinkware on Sale will help you host a fabulous party. Just use our COUPON CODE: BASH15 and get 15% OFF SITEWIDE!
Cozy Hot Cocoa Party
Host a cozy evening for yourself and your closest friends and family, filled with good food and lively conversation, and you would be amazed at how much a few decorations and a couple of fancy dishes can transform a typical Saturday evening into an event.
The Cozy Perks: SATISFYING TREATS + RELAXING AMBIANCE + ROMANTIC VIBE + CUDDLY ATMOSPHERE = the perfect ingredients for an intimate Moroccan style hot cocoa (or hot chocolate -I'll be interchanging those..just a warning) party!
- Get as many decorative pillows as possible and surround the floor and walls with them. Also, place floor cushions around the table to allow people to sit.
- Scatter many candles of assorted colors and sizes all over the room, and place tea-lights on the table. Turn out the lights and fire up those candles!
- Lay down an abundance of colorful, textured, and patterned blankets all over the floor. You can even hang a few on the wall as backdrops!
- Set up a low square table about a foot and a half high, or just the right height to sit around it on the floor comfortably. (You can even use a big box and cover it!)
- Spread a tablecloth over the table and set each side or corner of the table with a place setting.
- In the middle of the table, place some small plastic dessert bowls and fill them up with different hot chocolate toppings so everyone can customize their cozy drink to their taste!
- Put 2 plastic plates in the middle of the table to serve the French Toast Kebabs and Chocolate Covered Spoons on.
- Use the following products to achieve the same look like the table above.
- Various flavors of hot cocoa for people to choose from: Mint, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Chai, Raspberry
- Toppings: Whipped Cream, Chocolate Syrup, Marshmallows, Cinnamon Sticks, Crushed Peppermint Candy, Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouettes, Bailey (for spiking!)
- French Toast Kebabs - French, Middle Eastern, and, most of all, the perfect & most delicious dish to compliment a Cozy Hot Cocoa Party.
- Hot Chocolate Spoons - Your hot cocoas best friend is the chocolate covered 'Hot Chocolate Spoon', and for good reason too! Enhance your hot cocoa with this genius creation and take your hot cocoa to the ultimate chocolate level.
- And any other food that satisfies your taste buds.
- Have everyone create their own Chocolate Covered Spoons at the party! (Or you can prepare and wrap them yourself and give them out as favors!)
- Set up a projector, turn the lights out, and watch some old home videos of your family/friends/guests; or some old-time, favorite classics!
Complementary Smarty Disposable Party Plasticware: