End of Winter Bash
The snow is melting, and winter is finally parting its way, or at least it's supposed to be, so it is time to box up your Christmas and New Year decorations. Most of us are hurrying her out the door to welcome a more appealing friend, Spring, just a couple of weeks away from us. But as we all know a little too well, winter sometimes has a hard time saying goodbye. Although the cold dark days of winter can get dull and old, there are some perks that we may begin to miss once the season has long passed. So, before we welcome the Spring flowers, we have decided to celebrate one last winter party and take n all of her coziness while it's still here. And to make the throwing party more accessible for you, Smarty Had A Party prepared a fantastic End of Winter Bash Sale! From beautiful disposable party dinnerware sets, trays, plates, and bowls to elegant wine glasses, coffee mugs, and champagne flutes, our selection of plasticware, dinnerware, flatware, eco-ware, and drinkware on Sale will help you host a fabulous party. Just use our COUPON CODE: BASH15 and get 15% OFF SITEWIDE!
Cozy Hot Cocoa Party
The Cozy Perks: SATISFYING TREATS + RELAXING AMBIANCE + ROMANTIC VIBE + CUDDLY ATMOSPHERE = the perfect ingredients for an intimate Moroccan style hot cocoa (or hot chocolate -I'll be interchanging those..just a warning) party!
- Get as many decorative pillows as possible and surround the floor and walls. Also, place floor cushions around the table to allow people to sit.
- Scatter many candles of assorted colors and sizes all over the room, and place tea lights on the table. Turn out the lights and fire up those candles!
- Lay down an abundance of colorful, textured, and patterned blankets all over the floor. You can even hang a few on the wall as backdrops!
And of course, don't forget the scented sticks that will improve your space and make it really attractive. Of course, you will increase your pleasure and enjoyment through the scents of home scents that permeate your home spaces, but you may also feel better and more comfortable, as essential oils are known to relieve stress and anxiety! Use a combination of musk, sandalwood, cinnamon, and patchouli.
- Set up a low square table about a foot and a half high, or just the right height to sit around it on the floor comfortably. (You can even use a big box and cover it!)
- Spread a tablecloth over the table and set each side or corner of the table with a place setting.
- In the middle of the table, place some small plastic dessert bowls and fill them up with different hot chocolate toppings so everyone can customize their cozy drink to their taste!
- Put 2 plastic plates in the middle of the table to serve the French Toast Kebabs and Chocolate Covered Spoons.
- Use the following products to achieve the same look like the table above.
- Various flavors of hot cocoa for people to choose from: Mint, White Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, Milk Chocolate, Salted Caramel, Chai, Raspberry
- Toppings: Whipped Cream, Chocolate Syrup, Marshmallows, Cinnamon Sticks, Crushed Peppermint Candy, Chocolate Hazelnut Pirouettes, Bailey (for spiking!)
- French Toast Kebabs - French, Middle Eastern, and, most of all, the perfect & most delicious dish to compliment a Cozy Hot Cocoa Party.
- Hot Chocolate Spoons - Your hot cocoas best friend is the chocolate-covered 'Hot Chocolate Spoon,' and for a good reason too! Enhance your hot cocoa with this genius creation and take your hot cocoa to the ultimate chocolate level.
- Or get some fondue and ask your friends to bring their favorite fruit. This treat will surely secure all your friends around the table and capture their attention!
- And any other food that satisfies your taste buds.
- Have everyone create their own Chocolate Covered Spoons at the party! (Or you can prepare and wrap them yourself and give them out as favors!)
- Set up a projector, turn the lights out, and watch some old home videos of your family/friends/guests; or some old-time, favorite classic.
- Pre-plan your music selection, surprise guests with classy jazz vinyl that brings back classics, or you can just put some instrumental in the back!
So to summarize: plan a specific space for dancing in advance and make sure that people can dance all night. And this includes you. As a host, you deserve to relax on the game podium and have a great time.
The most important things to keep in mind are to ensure that you have enough food and alcohol, to provide music and a dance floor, and to choose a date that your guests can attend.
This party is fun for the people you care about the most. So don't invite everyone you know!
As winter is ending, make sure to see it off correctly and leave it in fond memory. This time of year is full of beautiful events, from Christmas celebrations to ski adventures and New Year's Eve! Therefore, it is an ideal occasion to organize a top winter party, where you and your friends will remember all these events, laugh and talk, with warm drinks and the warm atmosphere of your home, and thus see off one of the happiest times of the year! As a seal of that, you will be posting the latest photos for that season until the next New Year!
Don't miss another socializing with your loved ones and enjoying the warm corner of your home because, hey! We are still hibernating! And while nature outside is slowly waking up, we are closing another winter season, ready for a new one!
Complementary Smarty Disposable Party Plasticware:
With love, Smarty had a Party!