Double Rainbow Pudding
1 5.1 oz box vanilla instant pudding, prepared per package
red, yellow, blue, green and purple liquid food coloring whipped topping
rainbow sprinkles, for garnish
1. Separate the prepared pudding into 6 individual bowls.
2. Add 2 drops of food coloring to each bowl to make the rainbow colors. For orange, use one drop yellow and one drop red.
3. Layer the pudding by adding 2 tbsp of the first pudding color into four small, thin parfait glasses (about 8 oz volume works well). Tap the bottom of your parfait glass gently on the counter after each layer to make the layer flatten. Repeat with remaining pudding colors.
4. Refrigerate per the pudding package directions, until fully set.
5. Immediately before serving, top with whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.