Pumpkins are all the rage and for good reason. You can eat 'em, make faces out of 'em, or glitter 'em up to make super awesome centerpieces!
Here’s what you’ll need for this DIY Glitter Pumpkin Centerpiece:
- Pumpkins of various shapes and sizes
- White glue or Mod Podge
- A paintbrush
- Small dish of water
Here’s how to make ‘em:
1. If you are using white craft glue, add a little water to thin the glue out.
2. Brush glue on to one half of the pumpkin.
3. Sprinkle glitter on to glue and shake off.
4. Repeat with the glue and glitter on the other half of the pumpkin.
5. Try to refrain from glittering all other fruits or veggies in your house. (When you see how gorgeous these look in real life, it will be tough.)
You can have these beauties sparkle on the center of your table as centerpieces or you can place a miniature glittered pumpkin on each individual place setting, tie a card onto the stem with ribbon and write each guest's name on every card - now you have adorable glitter pumpkin place-cards!
Check out the 'Thanksgiving, Smarty Style' blog post to see how to complete the look with an entire Thanksgiving table setting designed by Smarty Had A Party, CLICK HERE
Let us know on our Facebook page
how your pumpkins come out.
Sparkle on Smarties!
Photo credit: Lauren Anderson
Created by: Lauren Anderson and Temima Gould