Watermelon and Mint – an undeniably successful combination.
You need to try this out of this world watermelon mint lemonade recipe because this is the most refreshing drink EVER!!! This super satisfying, refreshing cocktail is perfect for parties and cookouts. The combination of fresh watermelon, cucumber, lemon juice, and mint makes for a drink that screams summertime!
What you need:
- Rectangular White Serving Trays
- Stemless Champagne Flutes
- Stemless Wine Goblets
- 60 oz. Pitcher
- Pink Cocktail Napkins
- Bamboo Skewers
- 6 cups seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lime
- 5 cups of water
- fresh mint leaves - to taste
- granulated sugar or agave - to taste (optional)
- 2 cups white rum (optional)
- Cut watermelon into cubes
- Mix watermelon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Juice the lemons and lime
- Combine lemon juice, lime juice, water, sugar/agave, and blended watermelon
- Stir the mixture
- Strain mixture into a pitcher for less pulp (optional)
- Add mint leaves and lemon and lime slices for garnish
Smarty Party Tip 2: If you enjoy bubbly drinks, you can substitute water for seltzer water or 7 Up.
Want a refreshing snack to go with your Watermelon Mint Lemonade? Try making watermelon mint skewers. They are pretty, refreshing, and pair perfectly with the Watermelon Mint Lemonade.