A Winning Super Bowl Party Spread
While the game is playing in the background, your Superbowl snacks should be at the forefront in style! Your crowd will go wild with this game-changing Smartyware! You don't need to know the players' names to impress all those football fans. All you need is a Super(bowl) Smarty Set-Up! Lucky you, I've got the steps right here:
- Cover the table with a grass Green Tablecloth to mimic the football field.
- Cut white ribbon the size of your table (the short-way).
- Lay ribbon flat across the table about every 12 inches. These are your yard lines. Start by leaving 12 inches at the center of the table and work your way out.
- Place two boxes at the center back of your table.
- Cover these boxes using two Green Cloth Napkins that match the tablecloth.
- Lay Schoolbus Yellow Cocktail Napkins across the covered boxes. Place so that corner of napkin touches the box's edge. Each napkin should overlap the corner of the next napkin.
- Fill Clear Mini Ball Chair Bowls with almonds or any type of nut and then place chair bowls in a zig-zagged line on top of napkins. We fit 9 across.
8. On each side of the boxes, place Beer Glasses filled with beer in a slightly curved forward line.
9. In front of the boxes, put two Mini Sample Cones and Tray, leaving space between them to place a decorative mini football.
10. Fill Mini Bamboo Leaf Cones with french fries and mini plastic cones with ketchup. The bamboo cones should go in the back holes of the tray, the plastic ones in the front. (You will have extra plastic cones, but they can be used for ketchup refills.)
11. Throw a couple pom-poms on the table, one on the outer end of each cone tray.
12. Between the middle ribbon yard lines, place two White Rectangular Wave Trays, one covered with Chipotle Mango Chicken Bites and the other with Saucy Asian Meatballs (both recipes are featured on Smarty's Party Recipe Blog!). YUM!
13. Stick a Bamboo Mini Cocktail Fork in each chicken bite and meatball.HERE We want to cheer you on, so make sure to share your Superbowl party pics on the Smarty Facebook Page! xo Esther Photo credit: Lauren Anderson Look created by: Lauren Anderson and Shira Spetner