What you need (makes 10 pops):
- Mix pineapple juice with tequila in a pitcher.
- Split the mixture into 10 cups, each filled 3/4 of the way.
- Add 1 teaspoon of grenadine to each cup and let it sink to the bottom. Smarty tip: Be sure to add grenadine after the pineapple/tequila mixture, otherwise it won't sink to the bottom.
- Slice limes into 1/4 inch thick wheels.
- Cut a slit in the middle of each lime wheel for the spoon to fit through. Slide spoon through lime.
- Place lime wheel with the spoon ends down, into the cut. It should fit snugly inside the top of the cup.
- Place popsicles in the freezer overnight!
- Serve on the Metallic Fuchsia Pink Charger Plate and enjoy it!
Complementary Smarty Products:
So adults, kick back and enjoy. And yes, you could make Tropical Tequila Sunrise Popsicles by leaving out the tequila in the layers. But don't the kids have enough options already?