Bird’s Nest Favors
Mini Bird’s Nests
4-bar Flat Cards in Butter from Paper Source Hole
Punch Blue Ribbon Tulle, cut in large squares
Bird Stamp and
Thank You Stamp
Brown and Green Ink
1. Buy mini bird’s nests from Beau-coup (3 sets of 12 for a total of about $35). 4
2. Filled them with 5 baby blue jordan almonds to look like robin’s eggs (I got the Almonds off The Knot wedding shop, with regular shipping they are a total of about $20 for two bags or about 200 almonds).
3. Wrap them in tulle (I bought mine at a fabric store, 3 yards at $1.99/yard).
4. Using blue ribbon, (mine was from Paper Source in “bluebell” for about $4 for 10 yards) tie the tulle together.
5. Cut your 4-bar cards into 4, then stamp them with the green birds and brown thank you. Taken From: Style Me Pretty Blog
6. Punch a hold in the corner, then tie the ribbon through. Voila!