Watermelon and Mint – an undeniably successful combination.
What you need:
- Rectangular White Serving Trays
- Stemless Champagne Flutes
- Stemless Wine Goblets
- 60 oz. Pitcher
- Pink Cocktail Napkins
- Bamboo Skewers
- 6 cups seedless watermelon
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 lime
- 5 cups of water
- fresh mint leaves - to taste
- granulated sugar or agave - to taste (optional)
- 2 cups white rum (optional)
- Cut watermelon into cubes
- Mix watermelon in blender or food processor until smooth
- Juice the lemons and lime
- Combine lemon juice, lime juice, water, sugar/agave, and blended watermelon
- Stir the mixture
- Strain mixture into a pitcher for less pulp (optional)
- Add mint leaves and lemon and lime slices for garnish
Smarty Party Tip 2: If you enjoy bubbly drinks, you can substitute water for seltzer water or 7 Up.
Complementary Smarty Products:
Party on, Smarties! With love Smarty had a Party!
Did somebody say...sangria? This is the blog post containing 4 great sangria recipes waiting for you to taste in the near future. Cheers!
This Super Cute Easter Candy Centerpiece will be everyone’s favorite Easter decoration and will make your Sunday dinner so much prettier– so fun and so easy to make.
Don't put all your eggs in one basket! Instead, turn them into an elegant centerpiece arrangement using our cube vases and bamboo leaf cones. The bamboo leaf cones resemble a nest and look adorable filled with colored candy eggs. Your guests will love your edible centerpieces, and you'll appreciate how easy this DIY Easter candy centerpiece is to create!
Everything you need for an Easter candy centerpiece:
- Cube vase
- Green Easter grass
- Egg-shaped candy
- Mini bamboo leaf cones
- Grosgrain ribbon
How to make Easter Candy Centerpiece - Step by step
Complementary Smarty products: