Fantastic Summer Party Tips
Summer is officially here, and there’s nothing that says fun in the sun like throwing an outdoor party. Here are our top tips for having the Smartest outdoor party around.
- When you’re entertaining outdoors, you don’t need to worry about coordinating with paint colors or rug patterns. You can mix and match bright and bold colors to your heart’s desire.
- Your guests (and your mad mixology skills) deserve a better plastic glass. Dress things up with a trendy beverage dispenser, a pretty pitcher, and fancy cocktail glasses. All without breaking the bank... or the glass.
- We should all know by now that you can’t be the life of the party if you’re stuck in the kitchen or behind the bar. Let yourself mix and mingle the whole night through by setting out buckets of chilled wine and beer so guests can help themselves.
- Don’t forget some special treats for the kiddos. Candy and treat bars are all the rage right now. So fill yours up with push pops, popcorn boxes and delicate boxes of colorful candies. (P.S.- The adults will get in line for these mini-morsels too!)
- Extension cords running through the backyard are as good as tripwires, especially for an after-dark affair. Instead, light up your space with battery-operated LED lights.
These five steps will set you up for summer party success. What Summer party tips do you have to make your outdoor events memorable and fun?