- Plates: 10.75" White Square Dinner Plates, 9.5" Red Square Dinner Plates, 6.5" Black Square Dinner Plates
- Drinkware: 14 oz. Crystal Cut Plastic Wine Goblets, 8 oz. Square Black Coffee Mug
- Flatware: Shiny Reflections® Silver High End Plastic Dinner Forks, Knives and Spoons
- Minis: 5" Square White Mini Sample Plates, 6" Silver Cocktail Spoon
- Linens: Modern Farmhouse Paper Luncheon Napkins, 90" x 156" Black Rectangular Polyester Tablecloth
The Decor: Keep your table decor simple and let your place settings make a statement. Sprinkle rose petals on the table and cluster white candles between place settings. Use an assortment of candle sizes to give your table height.
The Ambiance: Set the mood with music. If it's a romantic party, play softer tunes. If you're inviting a noisier bunch, try some love-themed rock and roll. Dim the lights and light the candles.
The Drinks: Serve sparkling wine with a strawberry garnish for an added touch of romance! For dessert, offer coffee and mini thumbprint cookies.
If you're not throwing a Couples' Dinner Party this year, here are some other fun ideas for the holiday!
- Single Ladies Valentine's Day Brunch complete with Beyoncé soundtrack, of course.
- Call Me Maybe Valentine's Party for the kiddos.
- The Ultimate Anti-Valentine's Day Party for all who dread this sappy day.
- Valentine's Day Cookie Bar for the whole family.