Once September hits, it's time to indulge in all things pumpkin! We thought we'd start with a yummy pumpkin trifle dessert - that requires zero baking. Sounds too good to be true, right? It's not!
Whip up this delectable dessert, spoon into pedestal dishes perfect for serving treats, and they're ready to go! Our 6 oz pedestal dishes even come with mini spoons, making these no-bake pumpkin cheesecake trifles the perfect addition to a fall tablescape or dessert bar.
What you need:
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle (Serves 6)
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 oz whipped cream or whipped topping
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter, and press into the bottom of each dish to create a layer of crust.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and add pumpkin, vanilla, and sugar. Beat until combined.
- Pipe or spoon a layer of the pumpkin mixture into the trifle dish.
- Add layer of whipped cream on top, and then another layer of the pumpkin mixture.
- Finish off with a dollop of whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
Looking for place setting inspiration to pair with your pumpkin cheesecake trifles? We've got you covered! Check out A Tablescape You’ll Fall For and shop the look below! Enjoy!
Much Party Love, Smarties!
AshleyStyling: Andrea Roewe, Ashley Dolan