Mini Pancakes on a Stick
Mini pancakes have become a complete trend on Instagram and are especially loved by little ones. Although you probably thought it takes a lot of time to make these pancakes - you are wrong. They are ready in no time, much faster than regular or American ones, mainly if you use a larger pan.
Pancakes are more or less always the same, but how can a new idea surprise you? These are such that those who like to eat something sweet for breakfast and those who prefer something salty will eat them for breakfast.
Just in case you need some inspiration for breakfast, here's our Smartacular take on a mini pancake recipe!
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- cooking spray
1. Combine milk and vinegar in a medium-sized bowl and let it sit for 5 minutes. In the meantime, combine your flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk the egg and the butter into the milk/vinegar mixture. Then whisk in flowers until you've got a smooth batter. It's also imperative that you dance while whisking. The gyration helps loosen the clumps (and you're mood).
3. Heat a large skillet on medium and coat it with cooking spray (you can also use butter or a non-stick skillet. Remember, cooking spray is NOT for using non-stick pots and pans). You can also use an electric griddle if you'd like to finally put the one you got as a wedding gift six months ago but haven't even taken it out of the box yet.
4. When your griddle or skillet is hot, pour enough batter onto the griddle to form a pancake approximately two inches across. This small amount should make the perfect stackable mini pancake for easy "skewering." Cook until you see bubbles on the surface, flip with a spatula, and cook the other side until brown.
5. Stack pancakes to the desired height. For safety reasons, we recommend nothing taller than four stories. Stab your pancakes with your desired skewer, and include the fruit of your choice for an additional layer of awesomeness. Serve with syrup on a silver square plate from Smarty had a Party!
Mini pancakes are a new hit that you won't be able to resist
These delicious miniature bites are ideal for breakfast, brunch, dessert, or a sweet snack for socializing at home.
Classic Mini Pancake Breakfast Recipe
More and more often, people decide to prepare pancakes when it comes to breakfast, and why not when the Internet is full of delicious and easy recipes for their preparation? Whether you like the ones with or without flour, banana pancakes, or the soft and fluffy Japanese version, it doesn't matter. Add this recipe to them. In addition to the delicious taste, we are sure that you will also be delighted by their miniature size, which makes them an Instagram-friendly recipe.
Serve them on a stick, adding fruit and toppings as desired, or simply sprinkle them with powdered sugar. Your imagination is the limit when it comes to this recipe. And if you prepare enough of them, join the new trend and make pancake cereal out of them, the new hit breakfast from the TikTok social network.
- 200 g of flour,
- 3 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 4 teaspoons of sugar
- 300 mL of milk
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons of melted butter
Mix all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the liquid ingredients in another. Then combine them into one mixture. Heat a pancake pan over medium-high heat and brush it with butter. Using a spoon, spoon the batter onto the pan. One tablespoon makes one pancake. Cook the pancakes on both sides until lightly browned, about 45 seconds on each side. Enjoy them with your favorite toppings and accessories of your choice. Enjoy!
A great way to start the day and get energy, these pancakes are great, soft, fragrant, and ready in no time. I chose cheese, spring onions, and sweet corn for the filling. You can put some of the ingredients you like in the mixture, for example, boiled ham, hard cheese, blanched swiss chard, or spinach. You can make the pancakes even hotter if you like spicy food by adding hot pepper and chili powder to the pancakes.
Duration of preparation 30 minutes
- 135 g of soft flour
- A pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons of sweet corn
- 1 chopped spring onion
- 20 g of cheese
- A pinch of chopped fresh parsley
- 1 a full teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 egg
- 130 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of melted butter or margarine for cookies
- Oil (a few drops only for the first pancake)
If you want spicy pancakes:
- A pinch of chili powder - for sprinkling
- 2 chopped peperoncini hot peppers
Put flour, a pinch of salt, baking powder, egg, milk, and butter in a bowl and mix it into a thicker mixture with a mixer.
When mixed, add chopped spring onion, crumbled cheese, pepper, corn, and parsley to the mixture and mix. (for spicy pancakes - chop hot pepper).
As you can see, you can make mini pancakes in various ways, sweet or salty, or a combination of them. They certainly became a big hit on social networks! Probably because they are very easy to prepare and everyone just loves them! They resemble small canapés on the stick and are suitable for celebrations where food is served on a buffet table! You can serve them on oval or square plates or stacked plates. They are an ideal solution for large parties, unexpected guests, and trips and parties in nature! We are sure that you will satisfy both those guests who like sweet and those who like saltier! And at the same time, you will also delight the little ones and be very IN!