Wish a happy birthday to our oldest, a dearest friend with this patriotic party! Our favorite place setting idea this year includes both sparklers AND confetti (+printables), which makes for a party that really pops! So what are you waiting for? Go 4th and Party!
Serve luscious blueberry mojitos!
Here's the recipe.
What you need: (makes 6)
- 3 cup fresh blueberries, plus extra for garnish
- 12 oz clear rum
- fresh mint leaves
- 6 teaspoons sugar
- juice of 6 limes
- 18 oz club soda
- Puree blueberries until smooth and set aside.
- Add mint leaves and sugar to a cocktail shaker and muddle.
- Add the lime juice, rum and pureed blueberries; shake vigorously.
- Pour ice and club soda into 6 glasses and then pour in shaker mixture. Gently stir.
- Garnish with blueberries, mint and a straw. Enjoy!