- 2 packages (15-ounce) Pillsbury Pie Crusts
- 3 cups canned, drained tart cherries
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 5 teaspoon cold butter, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut eight 6-inch circles from the two packages of Pillsbury Pie Crusts (gather and reroll scraps as needed). Fit five 4 1/2-inch mini pie pans with 5 dough rounds. Cut 2 1/4-inch stars from center of remaining 3 dough rounds; set aside.
- Combine cherries with raspberries; then stir in sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cornstarch, and salt.
- Pour filling into prepared pie pans; dot each pie with 1 teaspoon cold butter. Cover 3 pies with reserved dough circles; crimp edges. Top remaining 2 pies with star cutouts (for perfect stars, bake separately on a parchment-lined pan until golden, 5 to 8 minutes). Bake pies until filling is bubbling, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Serve & enjoy!
By: Country Living , Photo: Dana Gallaghe