Bourbon Maple Cider Recipe
4 cocktails What you need:
- Pedestal Wine Glasses
- Bourbon - 4 oz.
- Applejack - 4 oz.
- Maple Syrup - 2 oz.
- Angostura Bitters - 1 dash
- Hard Cider - 16 oz.
- Combine bourbon, applejack, maple syrup and bitters.
- Shake it up!
- Pour into pedestal wine glasses over ice.
- Add 4 oz. of hard cider to each cocktail.
- Garnish with apple slices.
Want more event inspiration that will complement the Bourbon Maple Cider Recipe? Check out our Thankful Napkin Fold and Placecard Tutorial
! Love this look? Shop our entire Gracela Collection here
! Party Seriously, Smarties! Jackie Styling: Jackie Carper, Kenwin Jones, Andrea Roewe
Inspired by: Serious Eats Recipe