Valentine's Day Fondue Recipe
mini cooking pots are amazing, not to mention adorable, and just right for your white chocolate fondue! Just pop the pots in the microwave and they're ready to rock (or crock... whichever you prefer). We served strawberries and blackberries with our white chocolate fondue, and used cute heart picks to create the perfect presentation! This dipped dessert is so easy to make, and everyone will adore their mini fondue pot.
What you need:
- Almond Bark (or white chocolate)*
- Mini cooking pots
- Bamboo heart picks
- Napkins (Featured: Red Dainty Dots Napkins and Apple Red Big Dots Napkins)
- Melt 1-2 pieces of almond bark per mini cooking pot in the microwave, according to instructions on the package. Smarty Tip: Don't overheat! Almond bark will burn and turn brown. Microwave in short intervals, stirring in between.
- Once the bark's melted, put the lid on the mini cooking pot to keep fondue hot.
- Slide strawberries and blackberries onto skewers and dip in melted almond bark.
- Let the almond bark cool until hardened and ENJOY!
Styling: Ashley Dolan and Brandi Wills