Both delicious and healthy, mozzarella, tomato and basil is a classic, but can be made to look extraordinary when served on miniature seafood forks. Serving form and function, the mini forks provide just a bite-ful of this Mediterranean favorite.
- Cut grape tomatoes in half
- Cut rounds out of fresh buffalo mozzarella the same circumference as the tomatoes
- Top each round of mozzarella with basil pesto
- Build a bite sized version of this favorite by sticking one tomato half on a cocktail fork, then adding the mozzarella and basil and topping with the top half of the tomatoes
- Drizzle with some olive oil and a pinch of sea salt.
By Andrea Correale, Celebrations Expert