Strawberry Basil Lemonade Recipe
There's not much better than fresh squeezed lemonade on a sunny day. But THIS is better: lemonade + strawberries and basil! In their early summer prime, strawberries' ripe juices make the perfect addition, and basil brings great flavor to the mix. For a fun refreshing drink the whole family can enjoy, you just have to give this strawberry basil lemonade recipe a try!
Strawberry Basil Lemonade
What you need: serves 4
- 1 cup strawberries, stemmed and hulled
- 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup simple syrup (1 cup water + 1 cup sugar)
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup basil
- basil sprigs and lemon wheels for garnish
- Puree strawberries, basil, 1/4 cup lemon juice in blender. Strain into pitcher.
- Stir 3/4 cup lemon juice, 1/2 cup simple syrup, water,
- Chill before serving. Garnish with lemon wheel and basil sprig.
What's your favorite summer cool down recipe? Much Party Love, Smarties! Ashley Featured Products 1. Green Striped Paper Straws 2. Candy Pink Striped Paper Straws 3. 16 oz Square Clear Plastic Party Glasses Styling: Ashley Dolan