A new, might I say better, take on S'mores. Please sir, may I have s'more? :)
S'moretini Shooters Recipe Ingredients:
- vanilla frosting
- graham cracker (crushed)
- chocolate syrup
- 1/2 oz marshmallow vodka (can be substituted with vanilla or cake flavored vodka)
- 1/4 oz Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1/2 oz chocolate liqueur (Godiva)
- 3/4 oz half and half
- mini marshmallows
- cocktail shaker
- Shot Glasses
- Dip shot glass rim into frosting
- Cover frosting with crushed graham cracker
- Pour chocolate syrup into shot glass
- In cocktail shaker, mix vodka, Irish cream, chocolate liqueur, and half and half with ice for 15 seconds
- Strain into Smarty Had A Party's Plastic Shot Glasses
- Lightly roast mini marshmallows over flame on stove
- Put 2 marshmallows on toothpick and lay across top of shot glass
With your leftover marshmallows, make a delicious roasted marshmallow appetizer.
On a tiny clear sample plate or leafware sample plate, cover the center with crushed graham cracker and then drizzle chocolate syrup on top. Stick a palm leaf cocktail fork through each roasted marshmallow, then put one on each plate.
Napkins displayed above are Smarty's Terra Cotta Cocktail Napkins and Global Tapestry Jaipur Cocktail Napkins.