Skinny Sunrise Cocktail Recipe
- 2 tbsp rum (or your choice of liquor)
- 1 tbsp strawberry simple syrup
- 3 tbsp orange juice
- 3 tbsp pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup club soda
- cocktail shaker
Strawberry Simple Syrup Ingredients:
Strawberry Simple Syrup Directions:
- Mix together sugar, water, and strawberries into a small saucepan over high heat.
- When your mixture starts to boil, crush the strawberries.
- Let it boil for 30 seconds, then turn off the flame and let the syrup cool.
- Process the syrup in a blender until smooth.
- If you want to remove the strawberry seeds, you can then strain the syrup through a fine mesh sieve. Chill in the fridge.
- In your cocktail maker, put ice, rum, your syrup, orange juice and pineapple juice.
- Shake until very cold.
- Pour all contents into a glass and top it with club soda