Flower Power Eggs
These eggs are so pretty we may just have to classify them as dessert, but they serve as a perfect protein filled breakfast or a late-night guilt-free snack. And the best part? You can make them in five simple steps! What other delicious as well as nutritious food creations do you like?
oil or butter
1. Slice bell peppers into ½ inch rings
2. Use oil or butter to lightly cover frying pan and turn flame on low
3. Lay bell peppers on frying pan (make sure they do not overlap)
4. Crack an egg into the middle of each pepper ring and let sit until egg is cooked to your liking
5. Add salt and pepper to taste