Best Salmon Appetizer Recipes
The perfect bite-size combination of smooth cheese, flavorful salmon, and fresh tomato that is delicious, nutrient-dense, and ultra-low-carb - this recipe is an excellent snack for an unforgettable party.
Made with wholesome and straightforward ingredients, this is an essential recipe to have on hand for your celebrations and other events! Dip these into ketchup or spicy mayo and have the perfect snack for an unforgettable party.
- 1 pound skinless salmon fillet Olive oil, for drizzling kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1- large egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/3 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 minced serrano pepper (adjust according to preference)
- 1 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 2 -tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 -tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 -tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 -tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 -tablespoon lemon zest
- 3- tablespoons vegetable oil
- Cubed tomato, feta cheese, and wooden skewers for final assembly
- Drizzle the salmon with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Broil in the oven until the flesh is cooked and flakes easily with a fork, about 8 to 10 minutes. Set aside to cool for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a fork, flake the salmon into 1/2-inch pieces and put them into a medium bowl. Add the egg, chives, parsley, serrano pepper, bread crumbs, peas, mustard, mayonnaise, capers, lemon juice, and lemon zest. Mix gently until just combined. Form the mixture into bite-size balls. (If the mixture is too dry, add extra mayonnaise, 1 tablespoon at a time.) Place poppers on a greased baking sheet and cook until golden and crispy, about 20 minutes. Arrange a piece of tomato, one piece of feta cheese, and a salmon popper on each skewer.
- Arrange on a platter alongside ketchup and spicy mayonnaise. Sprinkle with some freshly chopped chives for an extra pop of color.
- 1 -teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon sriracha (adjust according to preference)
- Mix and serve in a small bowl.
Creamy Mustard Sauce:
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 -tablespoon mayonnaise
- 2 -tablespoons whole grain mustard
- Mix and serve in a small bowl.
A New Appetizer with Fish that Will Delight Your Party Guests: Cold Rolls with Smoked Salmon
Smoked salmon has a strong taste and smell, so even the smallest amount of this luxurious food will make cold rolls unforgettable!
- 6-8 tortillas (or pancakes)
- 1 fresh cucumber chopped into sticks
- Some fresh arugula
- 250 g of smoked salmon
- 100 g of cheese for the spread (in the lean version, replace with mustard or a thicker horseradish sauce)
- Some finely chopped chives
- 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice
Mix cheese with finely chopped chives, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Then spread the spread on the tortillas. Next, arrange the sliced cucumber and arugula. Next, place the smoked salmon and roll up the tortillas (secure with a toothpick if necessary). Put them in the fridge to cool down sufficiently. Before serving, cut the rolls into smaller pieces.
Festive Appetizer With Salmon
An exciting appetizer based on cottage cheese with redfish. Served in portions, it looks original - like a gift tied with a ribbon, it is prepared quite simply.
You can replace cream cheese with cheese, and fish can be used sparingly: for example, pink salmon or strips of herring fillet. Have a delicious and fun vacation!
- Lightly salted salmon - 150 grams
- Hard cheese - 50 grams
- Cream cheese - 150 grams
- Cream - 50 milliliters
- Zalen - To taste
- Salt - to taste
- Cover the molds with cling film. These can be either silicone molds or ordinary metal molds. The size is according to your taste.
- Cut the fish into strips.
- Arrange the salmon strips in a cross shape.
- Grate the cheese, and add cream cheese.
- Add chopped herbs and cream.
- Put the obtained mass in the mold, and press well.
5 Simple Smoked Salmon Recipes for Special Occasions
Smoked salmon is convenient, excellent, and the most successful in preparing original appetizers for your guests.
It is a very complete fish. It is rich in vitamin D and B3 and is one of the foods with the most sodium. Besides being rich in protein, it does not contain sugar.
Today we will prepare 5- fun and original canapés, the protagonist of which is smoked salmon.
1. Heart of Palm in Rings with Smoked Salmon
It is about making some simple cannelloni in which the palm will be the filling, and the pasta will be smoked salmon. Start by wrapping each heart of palm with a slice of smoked salmon and add a touch of flavor with a bit of fleur de sel and a few drops of balsamic vinegar.
2. Smoked Salmon and Cheese Lollipops
We will need a package of buns, smoked salmon, a tub of cheese for spread, a few sprigs of fresh dill, and pickled apples to prepare them. We start by mixing the dill with the cheese spread. Next, peel the apple and cut it into small cubes, adding the cheese. Finally, we put the mixture on a strip of salmon and wrapped each stick with smoked salmon.
3. Cubes of Cold Smoked Salmon Battered on a Sesame
Make squares with your smoked salmon, and roll them in sesame seeds. You can accompany them with a bit of olive oil and lime juice. They are outstanding.
4. Salmon and Mango Skewers
It is a very healthy appetizer. You simply have to go by connecting a cube of smoked salmon, one of mango, and fresh cheese on a skewer. Then season to taste.
5. Bites of Philadelphia Herb Cheese and Smoked Salmon
These little canapés are in one bite. Look for small single-bite rolls at the grocery store. Spread Philadelphia cheese on each scone until fine traves and decorate the top with a few slices of salmon. Make the desired shape and place a sprig of dill for decoration.