Make Your Fall Menu Sweeter
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
What you need:
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle (Serves 6)
- 1 cup crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1 package cream cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 12 oz whipped cream or whipped topping
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with butter, and press into the bottom of each dish to create a layer of crust.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth and add pumpkin, vanilla, and sugar. Beat until combined.
- Pipe or spoon a layer of the pumpkin mixture into the trifle dish.
- Add a layer of whipped cream on top and then another layer of the pumpkin mixture.
- Finish off with a dollop of whipped cream and a cinnamon stick.
Complementary Smarty Products:
Party on, Smarties! With love Smarty had a Party!