We couldn't decide which look we liked better, so here are directions for two holiday place settings with bows - napkin bows and ribbon bows. Enjoy!
After wrapping all those Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa presents, making these napkin bows is sure to be a breeze!
How to: Napkin Bows
- Open napkin up and lay flat on table
- Fold the top and bottom ends halfway to meet in the center
- Pull the folded napkin through the napkin ring until the napkin ring is in the center of the napkin
- Fold one of the sides over and pull the edges through the napkin ring
- Repeat step 4 with the other side of the napkin
- Adjust the napkin edges so they are secure in the ring
- Flip napkin over
Like the entire look featured in the picture? Get it here!
- Completely unfold Red Dinner Napkins and lay on flat surface
- Fold napkins in half, the long way
- Creating three even sections, fold the two outer sections under the middle section to create a simple rectangle
- Lay one napkin vertically across dinner and salad plates
- Place Baroque Flatware on top of napkin in the order of fork, knife, spoon
- Cut ribbon into 54'' sections (one per plate)
- Lay ribbon strands flat and over the center of each, cover with plate setting
- Tie together loose ribbon ends in a bow
Nothing screams holiday time better than a bright red tablecloth and classy white plates! Get the complete look here: