Halloween Mummy Oreo Pops
Incredible, slightly spooky, yet adorable recipe!
- 2 bags white chocolate chips
- 15 Oreos
- 30 edible eyeballs
- 1 package lollipop sticks
- twine or ribbon
HAPPY HALLOWEEN, SMARTIES!
- Carefully separate Oreos
- Melt 1/4 cup white chocolate in microwave (use 20-30 second intervals to avoid burning chocolate)
- Dip lollipop stick into chocolate and press into each frosting covered Oreo half. Do this for each, then re-close cookies
- Place cookies on cookie sheet, then put in freezer to set
- Heat up one bag of white chocolate chips (again at 20-30 second intervals)
- Remove Oreos from freezer and dip the back side of cookie in chocolate
- Use a small spoon to cover ONLY the bottom half of the cookie's other side
- Place a dot of chocolate on back of each eyeball, then stick eyeballs on the Oreo portion not covered in chocolate
- Place cookies in freezer to set
- Melt remaining white chocolate in microwave
- Pour melted chocolate into a ziplock bag, cut a teeny tiny hole in the corner, and cover the Oreos (excluding right around the eyes) by making lines.