Chocolate Indulgence Martini Recipe
Chocolate Indulgence Martini
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 1 martini
2 chocolate wafer cookies Chocolate syrup, for drizzling inside the glass and the rim Ice
2 ounces store bought chocolate milk
1 ounce vanilla vodka
1 ounce creme de cocoa
1. Place the chocolate cookies in a plastic baggie and pound with a rolling pin or wooden mallet until fine crumbs are formed.
2. Coat the center of a small plate with chocolate syrup in a circle. Sprinkle the crushed chocolate wafers over the chocolate syrup on the plate.
3. Turn a martini glass upside down and dip the rim of the glass in the mixture and spin back and forth, until the rim is coated.
4. Drizzle some chocolate syrup inside the glass, forming a swirling design and place the glass in the freezer.
5. In a shaker with ice add the chocolate milk, vodka and creme de cocoa. Shake well.
6. Remove glass from freezer.
7. Strain mixture into glass and serve.