The Raven is a Poe-etically inspired blackberry cocktail recipe that's sure to ruffle your guests' feathers. This deliciously dark spin on the classic mojito will fit right in at your ghoulish gala this Halloween! What you need:
Makes 1 cocktail
- 6 fresh blackberries
- fresh mint leaves
- 1.5 fl oz. shot white rum
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- In a cup or shaker, mash 3 blackberries (just enough to get the juice) and mix with mint leaves.
- Add shot of rum and ice, then shake.
- Pour into wine goblet. Add cranberry juice and sugar (to taste).
- Put 3 blackberries on a bamboo pick, and lay bamboo pick across the top of the goblet.
- Garnish with mint sprigs.
[caption id="attachment_51150" align="aligncenter" width="625"] Edgar Allen Poe Theme Halloween Party
[/caption] Smarty tip:
Brush gold pearl dust
onto your blackberries for an iridescent shimmer! Complementary Smarty Products:
More haunting Edgar Allan Poe Halloween Party how-to's:
Much Party Love, Smarties! Ashley Jr. Styling: Ashley Riley and Ashley Dolan Recipe inspired by: Julip Made