2 tablespoons of oil (canola or vegetable is fine)
2 tablespoons of butter
2 tablespoons of garlic, ginger and scallions, minced together
2 ounces of soy sauce
fresh cut parsley
1/2 pound of shrimp (we used 16/20 which means there's about 16 to 20 shrimp per pound)
1. Heat a large skillet. Make sure it's nice and hot!
2. Drizzle your olive oil into the skillet. Add the butter and melt.
3. Add the garlic, ginger and scallions. Allow to cook for about 30 seconds.
4. Add the shrimp to the skillet. Make sure they lay flat on one side. Allow to cook until lightly pink on the one side. Flip over to cook other side and add the soy sauce.
5. Toss the shrimp once more after final side turns pink and sprinkle with fresh parsley.
6. Remove the shrimp from the skillet. Serve with pretty picks on a serving tray.