wholesaleflowersandsupplies.com, shopwildthings.com, Etsy.com 2. one orchid/peony per vase (or any choice of flower) 3. monofilament fishing line 4. cake domes/cake stands (about 5) 5. sturdy canopy 6. table Here's how to make them:
- Attach fishing line to the hook at the top of each glass globe, leaving enough string to tie it to a canopy and still hang at your desired height.
- Put one flower in each globe.
- Hang the globes by tying them to the top of your canopy (arrange them so they do not all fall at the same height).
- Set up a table underneath the canopy.
- Place the cake domes along the table, filling some with flowers and leaving some empty.