Crock Pot Snack Mix
Crock Pot Holiday Snack Mix What you need:
- 6 cups Chex cereal
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup honey roasted peanuts
- 2 cups pretzels
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- In a crock pot, add Chex cereal, dried cranberries, nuts and pretzels.
- Melt butter and mix with syrup, brown sugar, vanilla and whisk together.
- Slowly drizzle wet ingredients over the dry ingredients in the crock pot. (Use a rubber or silicone spatula to mix to you don't break Chex or pretzels.)
- Cook on high for 2 hours, stirring every 15 minutes, or until ingredients have dried out.
- Lay mixture out on a tray to dry overnight before serving.