Everyone loves a little seven-layer dip! It's the perfect combination of all things delicious. By serving individual helpings, it's super simple for you to make and for guests to grab. Better yet, the layers look great in our mini cube cups!
Seven-Layer Dip Recipe
What you need:
- refried beans
- container of sour cream
- diced tomatoes
- shredded lettuce
- sliced black olives
- shredded Mexican cheese
- 5 oz mini cube sample cups
- tortilla chips
- Start by filling bottom of the cube cup with refried beans.
- Layer these ingredients in order: sour cream, guacamole, diced tomatoes, and shredded lettuce.
- Top with black olives and shredded cheese.
- Add a tortilla chip for the finishing touch!
For the perfect pair, serve dip with mini margaritas!
What other tasty bites are you serving up for Cinco de Mayo?
If you liked this, be sure to shop our Cinco de Mayo look!
Much Party Love, Smarties!
Styling: Ashley Dolan