Cocktail of the Week: Bolivian Mojito
A refreshing mohito for any reason, day, or time. If anyone knows how to make a drink well, it's Kevin from the Cocktail Enthusiast. Thank you for this amazing cocktail recipe!Ingredients:
- 1.5 oz AGWA de Bolivia Coca Leaf Liqueur
- 12 spearmint leaves
- ½ lime
- 7 oz club soda
- 2 tsp sugar
- Gently crush mint leaves in a large glass.
- Squeeze fresh lime juice over crushed leaves.
- Add sugar and ice.
- Stir in Agwa and club soda.
- Garnish with a lime wedge and tiny pieces of mint leaves.