I think I caught it...spring fever. If you're inspired by color and ready to design bright events then you've caught it, too. While waiting for spring's full bloom outside, bring flowers and vibrant colors to your tablescapes with this bold and brilliant napkin fold. A beautiful napkin quickly adds style and elegance to any setting, and the blooming bouquet fold I'm about to show you is so easy! Follow our tutorial, and you'll have stunning place settings in no time at all.
What you need:
- Polyester dinner napkins. We used our beautiful ivory dinner napkins.
- Ribbon. We used light pink.
- Flowers. We used artificial floral stems from our local hobby store. Fresh flowers work great in this fold, too.
Step 1: Fold napkin in half and find the middle point on the fold.
Step 2-6 : Roll napkin from right left to make a cone shape.
Step 7-8: Cut a 30 inch length of ribbon and tie around napkin. Tuck flower inside.
- Baroque Flatware Value Pack Cutlery Set
- 10.25" White with Silver Glitter Rim Plastic Dinner Plates
- 35 oz Large Plastic Wine Carafes
- 16 oz. Clear Plastic Disposable Pete Drinking Cups
- Fresh Lime Green Paper Dinner Napkins
- Hot Magenta Fuchsia Pink Paper Cocktail Napkins
- Mimosa Yellow Paper Dinner Napkins
For more spring inspiration follow our favorite ideas on Pinterest! Much Party Love, Smarties!