Apple Chip Caramel Dip Favors
There is nothing better than the gift of caramel.
Here's what you'll need:
- Smarty Had A Party Mini Crock Pots
- caramel squares
- apple chips
- satin edged organza ribbon
- cello bags
- Smarty Had A Party Bamboo Leaf Boats
Here's how to make 'em:
- Place 5-6 caramel squares in each mini crock pot, then cover with lid
- Put a handful of apple chips in each cello bag
- Tie bag with ribbon
- Place bagged chips and crock pot into each bamboo leaf boat
- Make a little note to slip in with the favor that says caramel melting instructions. (Unwrap caramel, place back in crock pots, and heat in microwave* for approximately 20 seconds)
At the end of the night, send your guests home with a party favor that is sure to turn into a midnight snack! Mmmm.
Shop mini crock pots now: Smarty Had A Party Mini Crock Pots
Created by: Temima Gould and Lauren Anderson
Photo Credit: Lauren Anderson*That's right, the mini crock pots are able to withstand heat!