4 awesome party ideas 4 all you Smarties 4 on the 4th of July. These are nothing like those so-greasy-that-they-actually-look-glow-in-the-dark potatoes you used to get with your hot meal in the school caf… This is pure sugar, melt-in-your-mouth, light-up cotton candy goodness elegantly placed in our very own cocktail glasses.
Here's what you'll need:
- cocktail glasses (We recommend tall glasses with stems that can be filled.)
- pink and blue cotton candy (best fresh and fluffy)
- red and blue glow sticks (2-3 per glass)
- Wrap a handful of pink and/or blue cotton candy around 2-3 glow sticks. Be very gentle so as not to mold the cotton candy and make it stiff.
- Place one cotton candied glow stick in each cocktail glass.
- Arrange the cotton candy so that it completely fills the glass and loosely forms an ice-cream shaped top.
- Serve and enjoy.