Saturday is National Punch Day! In preparation for this day, we've put together a delightful Autumn Punch recipe just for you. Using seasonal fruits, this Autumn Punch is jam-packed with the sweet flavors of the season! It can be tough preparing a signature drink for a whole party, but this recipe is enough to quench a crowd!
What you need: Serves 36
Suggested Smarty Products:
- 2 gal apple cranberry juice
- 4 bottles fruity white wine (we used Riesling)
- 4 Tbsp honey or agave
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 5 apples, 1 for garnish
- 3 pears
Using these suggested Smarty Products, set up a simple drink station and let guests serve themselves!
Smarty Party Tip: Serving punch with picks makes it easy for guests to eat the fruit in their drinks. Jazz up your picks with a cute ribbon flag! Cut ribbon into 5 inch pieces, fold in half around the top of picks, and adhere with tape or hot glue. Cut a triangle shape notch in the end of the ribbon for a fun finishing touch.
- Mix apple cranberry juice, white wine and honey to punch bowl.
- Add cinnamon sticks, sliced apples and sliced pears to punch bowl and stir.
- Ladle into 10 oz cups and garnish with apple slice.
Shop featured products here
! For more yummy fall recipes, check out our Seasonal - Fall Recipes
board on Pinterest!
Much Party Love, Smarties!
Styling: Ashley Dolan, Andrea Roewe