Summer is Cooler with Cocktails!
Host a summer cocktail party complete with the perfect partyware!
One of the best ways to cool down and relax in the hot summer is a refreshing cocktail. It is, for many people, combined with other methods, a summer vacation.
Sit back, relax, and enjoy summertime sipping with friends and family. Then, host a summer cocktail party and celebrate the season with these essential summer cocktails! Cocktail parties are a chance to break the routine and have some fun, and with these big-batch summer cocktails, you will refresh everyone at your summertime soirées, barbecues, and get-togethers and provide them a perfect time. Alongside your signature cocktails, serve mini appetizers like Stuffed mushrooms or Caprese bites.
Here are 8 of our favorite summer cocktail recipes worth a sip (or two)!
Top iced watermelon cocktails for a cooler and juicier summer.
What's better than chilled watermelon? Well, an iced watermelon cocktail.
If you think you don't know how to combine colors, just watch how nature does it. And look at the watermelon. Red and green. An excellent combination immediately evokes freshness, juice, and refreshment.
And imagine how you cool it in a mountain stream, how fast water slides over its bark. And immediately you are not so warm anymore.
And you can undoubtedly cool down when you add this vegetable to a popular cocktail. Since both the culture of making cocktails and the culture of social media are at their zenith, famous cocktail bloggers recommend that you cool off this summer with drinks with the aroma of watermelon.
- 1 large watermelon
- 1.75 l of white wine
- 20 ml of white rum
- 10 ml of mineral water
- Juice of 6 limes
- 2 thinly sliced limes
- 200 g pieces of fresh or frozen fruit
Separate the upper third of the watermelon and save it for later, then cut the part you left with a knife and transfer it to a blender with a large spoon or an ice cream scoop and puree. If desired, remove the seeds. Add white wine, rum, mineral water, and lime juice and stir, then add lime wedges and fruit. Refrigerate for about two hours, then serve.
2. Pina Colada
- 90 ml of pineapple juice
- 60 ml of white rum
- 30 ml of coconut milk
- 2-3 cubes of frozen watermelon
- 1 cup of ice
Mix the ingredients in a blender until they are thoroughly combined. If desired, add more watermelon to get a nice pink color and aroma. Pour into glasses, garnish with fresh fruit and serve immediately.
3. Watermelon Tequila Cocktail
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 8 cups diced seedless watermelon
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 3/4 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/4 cups silver tequila
- Simmer water in a small saucepan with the sugar and stir over moderate heat until the sugar is dissolved. Let the sugar syrup cool.
- Pure watermelon in a blender until smooth. Strain watermelon juice and discard pulp.
- Combine sugar syrup with lime juice, blueberries, and mint leaves in a pitcher. Lightly muddle blueberries and mint. Add the watermelon juice and tequila. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the cocktail into ice-filled glasses. Garnish with the mint sprigs.
- 4 cups of frozen watermelon cubes
- Juice of 1 lime
- 60 ml of rum
Put all the ingredients in a blender, mix, pour into glasses and enjoy.
5. The Clint Eastwood Cocktail
- 1 1/2 oz bourbon
- 3/4 oz sweet vermouth
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- 2 cherries for garnish
- Combine bourbon, vermouth, and bitters in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into a rock's glass; garnish with cherries.
- Coarse salt
- 60 ml tequila
- 40 ml Grand Marnier
- 30 ml fresh lime juice
- 60 ml pink watermelon syrup (recipe follows)
- 60 ml watermelon juice
- 60 ml pink wine
- Frozen peaches
- Fresh mint leaves
- Watermelon balls
Pink Watermelon Syrup:
Put 1/2 glass of rosé wine, 1/2 glass of watermelon juice, and 1.4 cups of sugar in a bowl. Heat over medium heat until the sugar dissolves. Leave the syrup to cool at room temperature, transfer it to a bottle, and you can store it in the fridge for several weeks!
Puree two cups of fresh watermelon in a blender, then strain them through a fine mesh sieve into a glass - and you have watermelon juice!
Place the salt on the work surface, take a glass, moisten its rim and roll it in the salt. Fill a shaker with crushed ice, and add tequila, Grand Marnier syrup, lime juice, and watermelon juice. Shake for 30 seconds, pour into a glass, then top with rosé wine. Add a few leaves of fresh mint and a ball of watermelon. Drink to the brim!
7. Rum-Spiked Ginger Beer Cocktails
- In a pitcher, combine 6 ounces dark rum and 1/4 cup fresh lime juice; refrigerate.
- Meanwhile, place 1/2 cup sugar in a shallow bowl and 2- tablespoons lime juice in a saucer.
- Sugar the rims of each glass by dipping them first in the lime juice, then in the sugar. Refrigerate glasses.
- Add two and a half 12-ounce bottles of chilled ginger beer to the chilled rum-lime mixture and divide among the prepared glasses.
8. Pineapple-Tequila Cooler
- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 small pineapple
- ¼ pod jalapeno
- ¾ cup gold tequila
- ¾ cup silver tequila
- Juice of two limes (about ¼ cup)
- 8 glasses with crushed ice
- 1 lime zest
Boil water and sugar syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat, bring to a boil and wait for the sugar to dissolve. It is singled out.
In a large pitcher, blend the pineapple jalapeno puree in a blender, and add the tequila, chilled syrup, and lemon juice.
Glasses filled with crushed ice add our refreshing cocktail. Garnish with a spiral of zest and lime.
Complimentary Smarty Products:
|10 oz. Clear Square Bottom Disposable Plastic Cups||9 oz. Clear Plastic Rocks Glasses||7 oz. Clear Plastic Champagne Flutes|