Spicy Baked Green Bean Fries (with Meyer Lemon Aioli)
Because who doesn't love everything fried? Thought so!
Ingredients for fries:
2 cups bread crumbs
1 tap crushed red pepper flakes
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 lb green beans
1/2 cup flour
2 eggs, beaten
Ingredients for Aioli:
1 meyer lemon, juiced and zested
1/2 shallot, minced
1 egg yolk
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Combine bread crumbs, red pepper flakes, and salt.
- Dip 6green beans in flour and egg.
- Coat green beans evenly with bread crumb mixture.
- Place green beans on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Using a blender, mix the meyer lemon juice and zest, shallot, egg yolk and salt.
- Slowly add oil while mixture is blending.
- Salt to taste.