Shrimp Boil Kebabs
All the best parts of a meal together on one stick! Yum!
1/2 pound little potatoes
2 ears of corn
1/2 pound andouille sausage
1/2 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/2 stick butter, melted
4 teaspoons Tabasco
2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- Cut the ears of corn into 11/2 inch rounds.
- Cut the sausage into 1 inch rounds.
- Use salted water to boil the potatoes until they are tender for about 12-15 minutes.
- Put the potatoes, corn, sausage, and shrimp onto the skewers. It will make approximately 4.
- Lightly oil your grill and heat it to medium-high.
- Make a mixture of the butter, Tabasco, and Old Bay.
- Grill the kebabs, periodically turning and brushing them with the butter mixture until the shrimp is completely cooked and the corn begins to char. Grilling will take about 8 minutes.
- Serve with lemon wedges.