Café au Lait
Here it is: Our first Get-Me-Through-the-Brown-Slush Party!
What will lift you up out of this winter’s brown slushy blues? It's the joy that never fails to deliver that needed boost... JAVA!
When & Where:
Be the barista at work one day!
Or... host a brew on a late Sunday morning in your home.
Set Up your coffee bar with the following:
- Arrange assorted coffee mugs of all shapes, colors and designs.
- Gather every type of coffee bean you can manage to get your hands on: from all over the globe, from specialty coffee shops and favorite brands.
- Offer choices of lattes, fraps, espresso, cappuccino, tea, iced coffee and macchiato. (Use a blender when the recipe calls for it or try and buy or borrow an actual coffee / frap maker or blender).
- Toppings: chocolate & vanilla whipped cream, syrups (vanilla, caramel, chocolate), cinnamon, nutmeg, milk, sugar, Splenda, peppermint, candy canes, chocolate-filled wafer cigars, mocha Ice cream.
- Coffee Finger Food served on a small square modern plates
- Home-make or buy:
- Ginger Cookies
- Lady Fingers
- Coffee cake
7. Alcoholic Beverages:
- Starbucks coffee Liquor
- Godiva Liquor
- vanilla chocolate Liquors
Mix with milk on top, serve in shot glasses.
Sip up and indulge