Approx. dimensions: 9" x 9"
- Approx. height: 1 ½"
Case quantity: 4 packs of 25 plates
Material: Made only of fallen leaves that are gathered, cleaned and pressed
Disposable: One-time, single party use
- Recycling note: All natural, compostable and biodegradable, with no binders or chemicals.
- Product details:
- Sustainably produced using fallen leaves. Won't bend or buckle from the weight of food
- Naturally biodegrades in fewer than 2 months after disposal
- 100% Compostable
- Refrigerator safe
- Can be used in the microwave on High up to 2 minutes
- Can be used to cook food in the oven safe up to 350 degree, for up to 45 minutes (6" to 7" clearance from direct heat)
- Product absorbs liquid over time
- FDA approved
When you think earth-friendly, you don’t usually think disposable dinnerware—but these Leafware square eco dinner plates are exactly that. They’re made from fallen palm leaves, making them a sustainable solution for your dinnerware that will allow you to easily keep your green values intact. These plates, which come in varying shades of brown, are each unique: since they’re made from a natural source, it’s normal to have variations in both color and thickness of the product. While they’re intended for a single use, these plates, which come in shades of brown, are biodegradable—making this one disposable item you can feel good about using.