DIY Martini Party Favors
I recently did a baby shower for my stepmother's friend. The shower was on a budget, and she needed a favor that would be cost-effective. The Martini favors were such a great hit that I had grown adults fighting to ensure they received one!
- Transparent cellophane wrapping paper - Smarty Had A Party 6 oz Martini Glasses
- Balloon Ribbon or Satin Ribbon
- The baby shower theme was pink & bling, so I bought pink candy in three flavors. You can also fill your martini glasses with scented bath salts and a matching favor tag.
Remember: Think outside the box - you can fill these glasses with whatever you choose.
Decorative Glasses - Do It Yourself
Decorative glasses are a very decorative detail and can be a beautiful gift for your dear guests, and they are made using the glass painting technique. Decorative glasses can be painted for any festive occasion such as New Year's or Christmas. You can express your creativity on them by painting glasses that you will use daily or give to someone as a gift.
Glasses can be painted in various ways. The first example of glass painting shows you a festively painted, rich glass.
Materials you need for this decorative glass:
- Clean martini glass,
- Contour colors,
- Glass paint,
- If you wish, you can also use templates to outline specific details if you are not skilled in freehand painting.
Wash the desired glass well and dry it. On the outside, draw the shapes you want on it with a thin felt-tip pen. After that, take the contour color and draw the contour lines of those shapes. Place the glass in an oven heated to 1600 C and bake for about 4o minutes. After that, start filling in the drawn shapes with paint. Use brushes of different thicknesses depending on whether you want to get thicker or thinner lines per cup. When you have finished painting, put the glass back into the heated oven at 1600 C and bake for about 4o minutes, so the paint does not rub off.
Another example of decorative glasses is simpler to paint.
All you need for this type is:
- Clean glasses,
- Glass paints,
- Brushes and
- Your imagination
Wash and dry the glasses well and draw abstract lines with your free hand. When you have painted the desired motifs and lines, bake the glasses in the oven at 1600 C for about 40 minutes. The pictures show glasses painted with dots, circles, and lines that give the impression that grass is painted. We leave it up to you to think about how you would like to decorate your glasses.
Note: Decorative glasses are not suitable for washing in the dishwasher.
After decorating, you can fill the decorated Martini glasses as you wish. It can be flowers, candles, colored salt, candies, small chocolates, beads, etc.
Chocolate Mousse in a Martini Glass
You can delight your guests with a delicious treat served in a Martini glass!
Give them a sweet Martini cup!
Make a delicious treat that will delight everyone's taste buds, and you don't need an oven.
Without baking and standing for a long time in the work area, in the kitchen - make the perfect chocolate treat you can eat from a glass.
- 300g of dark chocolate (preferably with 70% cocoa)
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup of coffee
- 1 spoon of cocoa powder
- 300ml of sweet cream
- Some grated chocolate
Melt the chocolate in a steamer and let it cool a little. Then put the eggs and sugar in a bowl and mix them with a mixer until you get a thick, pale, and raised mixture - this will take about 5 minutes. Next, add the melted chocolate and cocoa powder to the mixture and mix again with a mixer until a creamy mixture is obtained.
In another bowl, whip the whipped cream, then add it to the chocolate mixture with the help of a spoon and stir until it turns into a foamy mixture. Pour the resulting cream into glasses and put it in the fridge for at least an hour. 15- minutes before serving, take them out so that the mixture relaxes and is pleasant to eat. Decorate as desired with chocolate, fruit, or whipped cream.
Make a Martini That James Bond Would Envy
Martini is, without a doubt, the real king of cocktails. However, there are many doubts about how to prepare this excellent drink.
A proper Martini is made with gin, but many people believe an excellent cocktail also needs a little vodka, even though it is not in the original recipe.
Here is the recipe:
- Put the glasses in the freezer, or fill them with ice before pouring the drink. Also, the ingredients should be cooled beforehand. Put the vodka in the freezer and the vermouth and gin in the refrigerator.
- Use a measuring cup to measure the ingredients well. For example, the ratio of gin, vodka, and vermouth should be 2:2:1.
- Fill the shaker with ice cubes.
- Add the gin, vodka, and vermouth, then add half a scoop of the salted water in the olives.
- Let the ingredients sit on ice for a few minutes. Then gently swirl the shaker, cut a slice of lemon, and run it over the edge of the glass. Use a new slice for each glass.
- This is the most essential part. Shake the shaker until it feels so cold you can hardly hold it.
- Then let it rest for a few seconds before straining it. Then pour the drink into the glasses.
- Add one olive and two more to the plate next to the glass.
- After a few sips, eat the first olive, which will taste like a Martini. Add another and repeat the process until you've finished your cocktail.
Depending on the type of party and the guests, you can choose a Martini as a gift, a Martini dessert, or you will simply delight your guests with a phenomenal Martini cocktail they have never tried! Whatever you choose, you will certainly not go wrong, and your guests will be satisfied with the gift!