cocktail recipe from Iowa Girl Eats. Thanks again Kristin!
- 1 grapefruit (segmented, reserve juice)
- 20 mint leaves
- 4 tsp agave nectar
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup + 2 tbsp reserved grapefruit juice
- 2 shots rum
- sparkling water
- martini shakerserves 2
- Mix together 4 grapefruit segments, mint, agave nectar and lime juice in the bottom of a martini shaker the end of a wooden spoon.
- Pour in grapefruit juice and rum.
- Fill shaker 3/4 full with ice.
- Shake until very cold.
- Pour half of the mixture into two glasses filled with ice. Top with sparkling water and garnish with remaining grapefruit.